Side Effects of Population Density
Humans refuse to accept that when they increase population density, they can’t continue to behave as if they had no neighbours. Some of the changes include:
- Formal identification and cameras to make up for the anonymity of large numbers.
- You can’t dump just anything into the sewer system.
- Restrictions on weapons and other instruments of crime.
- Limitations on noise, smoke and air pollutants.
- Laws to control commerce to prevent cheating and adulterating. Reputation is no longer sufficient.
If you find such restrictions onerous, stop having so many babies.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)