If someone came to Canada at an early age, it is wrong to deport them.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- It is an extra punishment. We should treat people equally.
- They may not know the language or customs of the supposed home country. This is a cruel and unusual punishment.
- It is unfair burden to send these n’ere do wells to the country origin. Those countries had nothing with making them a problem. Canada did that. Third world countries are in no position to handle such deportees. Dumping them on impoverished countries is selfish behaviour on the part of Canada.
- If they are deported, they escape the Canadian criminal justice system.
- If they are suspected terrorists, if they are deported, we can no longer keep and eye on them.