WWIII (World War III)
Donald Trump accused Hillary Clinton of being so incompetent she would start WWIII. I am more concerned about Mr. Trump doing so. Why?
- Trump is the one who asked a national security advisor many times Why can’t we use nuclear weapons?
- He called for nuclear proliferation to South Korea, Japan and Saudi Arabia.
- He says he has a plan for the middle east, but when questioned did not even know the players and the countries. He has an exaggerated opinion of his competence. He is lazy. He refuses to do the work to learn.
- He said the generals know nothing about war. They are rubble. It sounds like he is not interested in consulting with them. He imagines he is much more capable than the lot of them combined.
- Donald evaded the draft. He has no military training, yet he imagines he would be a brilliant general, even though he has never tried it.
- He wants to appease Putin without any resistance in Syria or the Ukraine. He does not seem to understand there shades of grey between abject surrender and nuclear war.
- Trump has expressed a rather homoerotic admiration for cruel dictators. The idea of submitting to a ruthless, powerful man excites him.
- Trump has a reputation for flashes of rage and obsessive protracted revenge.
Hillary is a tad hawkish for me, but I think she has much better odds of avoiding WWIII. Unlike Donald, I don’t think she would launch a nuclear war in a fit of pique.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)