There are various ways you could handle organ donation:
- BC style. You must fill out complicated forms designed by Christians to discourage you from donating your organs. Any family member can override your wishes and force wasting your organs.
- Driver’s licence opt in. When you get a driver’s licence or ID card, you tick off a box saying your want to donate your organs.
- Spanish opt-out style. When you get a driver’s licence, you tick off a box saying you want your organs wasted.
- You may opt out, but you are charged posthumously with attempted murder and your property is confiscated. Your name is put in the paper as a criminal and your entire family is shamed.
- When you are born, they take a DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) sample. So when you die unexpectedly they know immediately who they should give your organs to. Organs last only a few hours. This saves precious time. You don’t have a choice in the matter. Religious superstition is not sufficient grounds to kill somebody.
I spit on laws that enforce medieval religious superstitions, especially ones that result in the deaths of innocent babies. I am all for mandatory organ donation and DNA sampling at birth.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)