Pope Abortion Stance
Here are my requests of Pope Francis to clarify his position on abortion:
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- Would he kindly instruct the flock to stop using dishonest vocabulary, e.g. baby for a one-celled fetus, or partial term abortion for any third term abortion. The term deceptively sounds like aborting during the last stages of labour.
- If he means to force 12 years olds to risk their lives to give birth, let him say so explicitly.
- If doctors say that a woman will die giving birth, please prepare a video with Pope Francis personally explaining to her why she needs to die rather than sacrifice some lump of cells so small you can’t see them without microscope.
- If he means forcing a 13 year old rape victim to give birth, let him say so explicitly.
- Most of the time, in the natural reproductive cycle, fertilised eggs do not implant. If the pope means that anything to change those odds of implanting is murder, let him say so explicitly.
- If a father impregnates his 9 year old daughter, if you demand she give birth and risk her life, and risk delivering a genetically deformed child, please state that explicitly.
- If condoms are a form of abortion, let the old goat make the claim out loud so we can laugh at him. If condoms are a form of abortion then so are wet dreams and masturbation.
- If the infant has no brain, or has a disease that will cause extreme torment, if the pope means he must be born only to die, let him say so explicitly.
- Stop accusing the pro-choice movement of lying, persecution and murder. Those are the tactics of the pro-lifers.
- Please take a university level course on human reproduction and embryology. It is criminal to be leading so many people in such abysmal ignorance.