Buying a Car, Christian Style
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- The salesman explains only boorish people ask questions or demand to see the car.
- The salesman wears a cross. He is thus a holy trustworthy man.
- You ask no questions.
- You don’t ask to see the car. You must have faith.
- You believe everything the salesman tells you without question.
- You don’t go for a test drive. There is no reason other than faith to believe a car exists.
- You hand over your money without asking for a receipt.
- When you realise you have been had and you have no car, you recommend the salesman to others. Maybe if you
suck up to the salesman, he will treat you better.