If Trump ever became president, on what grounds might you impeach him?
- Sexually assaulting 18 women.
- Gang-raping Katie Johnson, a 13-year old virgin.
- Violating the constitution with a religious test.
- Corrupting the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) to leak information.
- Conspiring with a foreign power to steal an election.
- Treason: secretly surrendering to Russia.
- Libel of Hillary Clinton.
- Fraud at Trump University.
- Violating immigration law.
- Hate speech.
- Mental instability.
- Submitting a fraudulent medical assessment.
I would love it if Trump were the first president in history impeached and driven from office even before he were inaugurated.~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:68)