Poetic Justice For Trump
Every day I am glued to the news media hoping for news that means either Trump has died or been driven from office in disgrace. In the meantime, I will console myself with fantasies of poetic justice:
- Trump is torn to pieces by an angry mob of America firsters furious Trump has not yet taken away their health care.
Trump acquires a rare tropical disease. The hospital will not admit him on three grounds:
- The computer insists it is a pre-existing condition.
- His platinum plan does not cover tropical diseases contracted in the USA.
- They are afraid of triggering an epidemic. They are not equipped to treat such an infectious disease.
- A North Korean SEAL (Navy Sea Air Land) team releases a trained rabid rat into the White House plumbing. It homes in on the smell of Trump’s anal gas and bites him on the bum.
- For unknown reasons Trump swells up like a pumpkin then explodes.
- Trump’s legs give out so that the only posture he can assume is kneeling on one knee. Bruises like tattoos break out all over his body saying God did it.
- Trump forgets to wear a belt. He has been putting on weight so he does not notice. While giving a speech, without using a podium, his pants and boxer shorts fall to the ground for hundreds of photographers to snap.
- Trump takes a tour of a fence and wall-making factory. Reporters goad him to climb a ladder and pose on the top of the wall. He falls off and breaks his fool neck and spine.
- Trump attends a white supremacist rally, actually one of his own that turned out to be 90% Nazi and white supremacist. They burn him alive because he is the man.
Does Trump deserve my extreme contempt? Yes. He announced he loves nuclear war and plans a nuclear genocide of 25 million innocent North Koreans who did nothing to harm the US plus millions more in collateral damage. In contrast, Hitler killed 6 million people in the holocaust.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)