Living on a Fixed Income
Living on a fixed income can be difficult as rents and food prices keep rising. You have to keep finding something to throw overboard:
- Give up going to movies, theatrical events and restaurants.
- Buy all your clothes at the second hand store.
- Give up using the bus.
- Reduced calorie diet.
- Give up TV cable service.
- Give up the phone.
- Get greens from community gardens.
- Make no more than one light bulb at a time is lit.
- Give up cheese.
- Give up all prepared foods.
- Use meat only as a condiment.
- Diet of rice, beans and noodles.
- Wash your clothes in the bathtub.
Then what?~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)