Why does the military want Christian soldiers and reject non-Christian recruits?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- They are happier to kill Muslims.
- They believe that killed people don’t stay dead, so it is not such a big deal to kill someone.
- They believe they will be rewarded after death for killing. Therefore they are willing to take bigger risks. This is just a lighter version of the 72 virgins.
- They agree with the consensus that gay people are the proper targets for hazing.
- Christians have been trained all their lives not to question authority. That transfers to the military hierarchy.
- Christians are proven gullible boobs. They will believe any nonsense the military chooses to tell them without questioning it.