Christians unceasingly try to force their Christian values on others, however, they are never clear on just what these values are. Sometimes they refer to the Ten Commandments which, except for a few which are covered by civil law, they completely ignore. Surely a ban on Sunday shopping is not a serious fundamental Christian value and neither is a ban on lawn statues nor is killing your children if they fail to respect you. Just what do they really mean?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- Thou shalt harass homosexuals and encourage others to kill them.
- Thou shalt block all abortions no matter what the consequences to the mother or fetuses.
- Thou shalt force everyone to live to last possible second, especially if they are suffering.
- Thou shalt breed like rabbits and force everyone else do so by all imaginable means including banning sex education and condoms.
- Thou shalt deny all science in favour of myths that have no evidence to support them.
- Thou shalt assert thy moral superiority over the heathen Jesus rejectors.
- Tax the poor to reward the rich for being rich.
- A lie to defend the faith is a virtuous act. For example, thou shalt assert the infallible power of prayer even though it is utterly useless.
- Concern for the environment is devil worship.
- STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) are punishment from god, and should be encouraged.