Now that Trump has won, the American people will suffer the greatest case of voter remorse since the German people elected Hitler. Why?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- By his own admission in his book The Art Of the Deal, Trump is a liar and blowhard. He made hundreds of promises that he had no intention of keeping. Many of them he cannot keep because they are unconstitutional or because the senate and house will not ratify them. For most of his promises, he has absolutely no idea of what he would have to do keep them. Even before he is inaugurated, he has been reneging on several promises a day (thankfully ones that most enraged the left.)
- Trump is a far worse racist than he let on. He had his casino cleared of blacks any time he or his wife entered. He wants to throw all manner of groups under the bus including: Hispanics, blacks, gays, Muslims, Jews, women… He appeals to the worst desire for scapegoating in the American psyche, just like Hitler.
- Trump has committed crimes: fraud with his Trump University (he paid $25 million in damages to the students he defrauded) 20 counts of sexual assault and gang-rape of Katie Johnson, a 13-year old virgin. All these crimes are coming home to roost, even before he takes office.
- Anyone who lived through the Cuban missile crisis remembers the terror of Kennedy playing nuclear poker with Khrushchev. Trump has told us he loves doing that. I love war, including nuclear war.. He said What is the point of having nuclear weapons if you don’t use them? He is as nuts as Dr. Strangelove.
- Trump, Pence, Scott Pruitt as head of the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and anti-climate science extremist Steve Bannon as his chief strategist suffer from a paranoid delusion that all the scientists on earth have conspired to convince governments of the pointless need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Neither of them know even as much as a second grader about science. It could well be, these four are only pretending to be climate change deniers, because they were paid to do so by the Koch brothers in an irresponsible push to squeeze the last dollars out of their sunset fossil fuel investments. The gang of four intend send the earth over the tipping point to extinction where no one can bring it back.
- Trump’s experience is in conning and swindling people. He does not know the first thing about the military, climate change, economics, international relations, science, technology… Nobody is expert in everything, but Trump insists that he is. Trump refuses to take counsel even from his own experts.