Predictions About Trump
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- Trump will leave office with the lowest approval ratings of any president in history. All his lies, empty
promises, bigotry and narcissistic behaviour will become clear even to his most diehard supporters.
- If Trump manages to capture and expel 11 million Mexicans and Americans with
Mexican parents, it will become almost impossible to find people willing to take low-paying jobs such as nanny,
vegetable picker, fruit picker, landscaper, lawn cutter, car wash attendant, dog walker, restaurant worker, night
watchman, groundskeeper, pool boy, housecleaner, street cart vendor, streetsweeper… The USA will have to
offer a cash bonus to entice them back.
- As he promised, Trump will vastly increase the public debt with spending on the military. The country will
default on its debt, literally go bankrupt. Trump will personally make billions from it as he has done four times
before from his bankruptcies.
- Trump will be convicted of gang rape
of Katie Johnson, a 13-year old virgin, when his friend
Jeffrey Epstein pleads immunity.
- Trump will not serve out his first term in office. He will leave by:
- resigning in disgrace, perhaps before he is even inaugurated. Donald loves to start projects, then
abandon them when he gets bored with the hard work.
- being impeached.
- from fentanyl contamination of his cocaine, one plausible cause of Trump’s alternating mania and
paranoia and his sniffing.
- From an undisclosed problem with his circulatory system.
- from assassination. Consider:
- 1/3 of all people who ran for president were shot.
- Donald likes to entertain large, unruly, unscreened, armed mobs.
- A bullet proof vest will not protect his head.
- His prominent head presents a stationary line-of-site target to every audience member.
- Modern snipers can pick a target off from over 1.61 km (1 mile)
- Hundreds of photographers get a clear shot at him many times a day. One of those cameras could shoot
a bullet, poison dart or poisonous insect.
- People like Putin would not think twice about knocking Trump off once he outlives his
- Trump’s lack of prudence suggests a narcissistic desire for martyrdom.
- The Republican party will have a civil war of finger pointing, trying to shift the blame for Trump’s
rise to power.