Obviously Trump’s decrees and the appalling things he says and does are far more important than his tics, but I still find them maddening.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- The way he gestures with his fingers as if he were doing some sign language for the mentally challenged. His motions, pointing, circled forefinger and thumb, and hand held flat have no correlation to what he is saying. He flicks his fingers about like a cod in the bottom of a boat. It is as though he were trying to distract you from some magic trick.
- The way he compulsively repeats everything he says three times.
- The way he pushes his lips forward into a little tube, as if he were about to gingerly kiss a skunk’s anus.
- The way he so frequently changes his hair and skin colour.
- The way he touches people without permission. He just assumes he has permission because he is the Donald.
- He always says the gays, the women, the blacks, the Muslims in order to distance and disparage them.
- He mispronounces so many words, most famously huge that he sounds like an entry-level Mafioso.
- The way he compulsively digresses to brag about himself, even when it has absolutely nothing to do with what he was talking about.
- The way he jabbers so much. I am just sick of him dominating the news and the Internet. He should keep his trivia and personal business to himself.