IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
I oppose IVF on a number of grounds.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- It costs tens of thousands of dollars for each child. The public health care budget would better be spent saving lives.
- It encourages parents to have ego-babies, leaving orphans un-cared for.
- The world as a whole is already grossly overpopulated, even if there are pockets with dwindling population.
- The generated children will inherit their parent’s fertility problems.
- Women may undergo the procedure who would never be considered qualified enough to adopt.