The Murder of Larry King
On 2008-02-12, 14-year-old Brandon McInerney shot and killed 15-year-old Larry King (no relation to the CNN (Cable News Network) interviewer). King had publicly asked McInerney to be his valentine the day before. School mates mercilessly teased McInerney. King had come out at age 10. He was very effeminate. He might have been transgendered or a drag queen since he liked to wear female clothing and makeup. McInerney could have simply said No, dismissed him with Fuck Off! or he could have beat King up, but instead he decided to murder him in cold blood. Why? I can only speculate:
- McInerney was gay himself, and King was blowing his cover.
- McInerney felt insulted that King thought he too might be gay.
- King had humiliated McInerney in front of his friends.
- McInerney had a Christian upbringing, and felt it was his duty to kill gay people.
- McInerney was steeped in Hollywood culture. Shooting was the expected response to humiliation.
The result of this rash decision was being stuck in jail for 25 years where he will likely be subjected to repeated rape.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70) source