DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) Sampling
What are the benefits of taking a DNA sample of each infant at birth?
- Children would get early warning of genetic health problems.
- Lost or abducted children could be identified, even if they were too young to speak or were dead.
- You could save lives by quickly finding stem cell (blood donors).
- If you died in an accident, the process of matching donors would speed up in a crucial time.
- DNA matching would be used in criminal investigations.
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- If you are a rapist, any sperm you leave behind will identify you.
- The government knows the paternity of every child and can go after them for child support.
- If someone refuses to permit their organs to be used after they are dead, hackers could arrange they could potentially know the individuals they are condemning to death with their religious superstition and those they kill could know them in return.