Women are forever going on the radio and whining about how impossible it is to lose weight. They rudely rail at men because men don’t find their bloated unhealthy bodies attractive.
Gross obesity is a recent problem. What changed?
- Houses are now filled with tempting high calorie foods that can be eaten without preparation.
- People drive cars for short trips when they used to walk or bike.
- People eat high sugar drinks and snacks.
- Sedentary from watching TV.
What should you do?
- Don’t buy tempting high calorie snacks that can be eaten without preparation, especially sweet drinks. Once they get into your home, of course you are going to gobble them down. It is much easier to resist buying than resist eating.
- Sell your car and get a bike.
- Limit TV to an hour a day.
- Admit it that it takes a lot of work to buy the food and gorge enough to get yourself 50 kg (110.23 lbs) overweight. Weight gain doesn’t just happen by itself.
- Don’t let yourself ever make excuses for obesity.
- Think about how young other people as fat as you are dying.
The essential problem is humans evolved to deal with food shortages, not food surpluses. What you have to do is change your environment to better match the one you evolved for.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)