If you are dumped, you will experience painful heartbreak. It is like breaking addiction to a drug. It literally is dealing with addiction to neurotransmitters. To heal, avoid the following:
- Idealising your partner.
- reviewing pleasant events of your relationship.
- Stalking your partner on the Internet to find out what their life is like now.
- Indulging in conspiracy theories about why your partner dumped you.
- Demanding to know why your partner left.
Here are some things you should do:
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- Make a list, and review it often, of all the reasons why your ex was not a suitable partner.
- Make a list, and review it often of all the unpleasant events in your relationship.
- Accept the reason your partner gave you or hinted at for leaving, no matter how mundane it is.