Trump and Twitter
Trump prefers Twitter as his way of communicating with the public. Why?
- He does not have to give details. Twitter posts are limited to 140 characters.
- He can impulsively fling out his thoughts.
- Errors in grammar and spelling and comprehension are forgiven.
- It makes him look more populist.
- Nobody fact checks his work.
Surely Twitter officially prohibits broadcasting false news and slander. Trump broadcasts nothing but. If Twitter had any balls, they would kick Trump off for violation of the service agreement.
Trump slighted Twitter because they refused to create an emoji mocking Hillary. That was an outrageous request, even more so given the Unicode Consortium creates new emoji, not Twitter.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)