The reasons to remove Trump are obvious, but why would a Trump supporter want to do so?
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- Trump promised a health care system cheaper than Obamacare, that covered everyone and that gave better care. What he delivered is more expensive care, that drops care for 21 million people, that refuses to cover pre-existing conditions, that gives bare-bones care.
- Trump promised to build a wall between the USA and Mexico and make the Mexicans pay for it. He grossly underestimated the cost, and gave up completely getting Mexico to pay for it. He did nothing to persuade them.
- Trump promised a Muslim ban, knowing perfectly well it was unconstitutional.
- Trump claimed he was going to drain the swamp then appointed alligators to his cabinet such as Secretary of State Rex Tillerson the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Exxon Mobil and 6 Goldman Sachs people, including Gary Cohn the president.
- Trump hired a known Russian and Turkish spy, Michael Flynn, as his security advisor.
- Trump spilled top level secrets to the Russians.
- Trump promised he would not take office without first releasing his tax returns. He broke that promise. He is not a billionaire as he claimed. He lost a lawsuit because he could not show he was a billionaire.
- Trump promised to put his holdings in a blind trust. He broke that promise.
- He has been knowingly accepting millions of unearned dollars from Russian oligarchs.