Narcissistic Personality Disorder
DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:
- Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance.
- Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it.
- Exaggerating your achievements and talents.
- Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
- Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people.
- Requiring constant admiration.
- Having a sense of entitlement.
- Expecting special favours and unquestioning compliance with your expectations.
- Taking advantage of others to get what you want.
- Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
- Being envious of others and believing others envy you.
- Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner.
Remind you of anyone? These people never back down, never apologise, even when they are wrong. How do you feel about such a person with their finger on the nuclear button?
See The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President by Bandy X. Lee, MD. 27 psychiatrists make the case Trump suffers from an extreme narcissistic personality disorder and must be removed from office to prevent nuclear war.~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)