Christians Are Morally Inferior
Christians claim their religion makes them behave more morally than lesser people. I don’t think so, Why?
- Most of the soldiers in the world doing most of the killing are Christian and Muslim (Islam is a spin-off from Christianity).
- The people most keen on wars in the USA are the Republican Christians and in Canada, the Conservative Christians.
- Christians for all practical purposes believe that murder is not all that serious a crime. It just sends the victim to heaven or hell a little early. It only temporarily hurts those left behind.
- To an atheist, murder is unspeakably wrong. It destroys all the victim’s experience, past, present and future. There will never be a happy reunion.
- Christians, though they will not admit it, believe rape is not that serious a crime. The victim will have eternity in heaven to get over the trauma. Life on earth is just an insignificant drop in eternal life. The bible repeatedly condones and even commands rape.
- To an atheist, rape is a terrible crime. It ruins the victim’s entire life. There is no other compensating experience.
- Christians believe that confession followed by a few perfunctory prayers metaphysically undo any wrongdoing. Yet they do nothing of the kind to undo the harm. They just make the perpetrator feel better, eager to commit the same crime yet again.
- Studies have shown that 2/3 of people exposed to Christianity behave worse than before.
Christians lie to themselves and others. They do it imagining the lies will convince other people to behave better. The bumbling idiots have created a religion that does just the opposite. Even when they saw the mess they made, they tried to fix it by making up even more lies.~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:68)