If we were intelligently designed:
- why do we have an appendix, tonsils and adenoids?
- Why does our urethra run down through the middle of our prostate? When the prostate swells, it chokes off the urethra.
- Why do we use the same pipe for breathing and food?
- Why do we have a spine better designed for a quadruped?
- Why isn’t the female pelvis big enough to pass babies?
This looks more like bungling trial and error to me, things you might expect from evolution.~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:68)