The Unocal Motive
We all know why the USA is occupying Afghanistan:
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- The Taliban refused Unocal a free right of way for pipeline to the north, strategically important in case Iran blocks the Straits of Hormuz.
- The US wants Afghanistan’s four trillion dollars in strategic minerals, particularly lithium, important for high performance batteries.
- But why did Canada attack Afghanistan too? Prime Minister of Canada at the time, Jean Chrétien explained in his autobiography, My Years as Prime Minister, that Bush twisted his arm. The deal was if Canada would join in attacking Afghanistan, Bush would let Canada off the hook attacking Iraq in the coming Iraq war. But Bush is gone, why is Canada still pummeling Afghanistan?
- Obama, like Bush, is in the pockets of the defence industry. They want a permanent war, as expensive as possible without triggering a taxpayer revolt.
- The defence industry in Canada, is known for corruption. Harper is accepting benefits, possibly legally, from them. They want permanent war.
- Harper is mentally defective. He is like a child who wants to play general. Having a war to command makes him feel manly and important. His pudginess is a constant source of embarrassment to him. War is his way of dealing with the feelings of inferiority his body generates. Napoléon had similar body image problems with his short stature and deformed hand.