Here are some hints for people coining the names of new political groups:
~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:70)
- Check if the acronym has other meanings, e.g. CRAP (Canadian Reform Alliance Party), a real life blunder by what are now known as Harper’s Henchmen.
- Look up each individual word to see if it has other meanings or other connotations. For example Front and Syndicate are unfortunate choices.
- Look up everything in other languages. Avoid the Swedish word for enema, another real world blunder.
- Check what comes up when you put the proposed acronym into Google. Ideally nothing.
- Check the proposed name and acronym with a variety of people to see what associations it has.