* locales potentially used by this project by any bundle
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS projectLocales;
CREATE TABLE projectLocales (
* short 8-char name for project. All lower case
uniqueProjectID VARCHAR( 8 ) NOT NULL,
* language of locale, 2-char abbreviation, lower case.
language CHAR ( 2 ) NOT NULL,
* country of locale, 2-char abbreviation, all caps, possibly null.
country CHAR ( 2 ),
* variant of locale, 3-char abbreviation, all caps, possibly null.
variant CHAR ( 2 ),
iconName VARCHAR( 30 ),
* Justification codes upper case
* L = left justified, like English, read left to right.
* R = right jultified, like Hebrow, read right to left.
justification ENUM( 'L','R' ),
* The name of the font to use for displaying this locale.
* Ideally it will be preinstalled on all client machines.
* However, some PostScript and TrueType fonts are suitable
* for including as a resource.
* They don't live in the database.
* They are distributed via the same
* mechanism icons are, as resources in jars on the path.
* a pre-installed or built-in font might be named, for example "Dialog".
* a resource font might be named font/AdobePiStd.otf for an opentype font,
* or font/LucidaBrightRegular.ttf for an true type font.
* Dialog by default.
* true : use antialiasing to make the displayed characters look sharper.
* false : don't use antialiasing because this font does not support it,
* or for some reason, looks worse.
* By default true.
* size in points of type used to render this locale, 8..15 usually 12
PRIMARY KEY( uniqueProjectID, language, country, variant ),
FOREIGN KEY( uniqueProjectID ) REFERENCES projects( uniqueProjectID )