~ Roedy (1948-02-04 age:69)
- The Fed (The Federal Reserve Board of Governors) creates the money for the US simply by creating an entry in
- The Fed is privately owned, and the owners are secret.
- The US government borrows the created money at interest from the Fed. Even in theory, it can never pay it
back since it receives less money that it needs to repay the loan.
- Banks relend the same deposit over and over.
- Banks put the money loaned into one of their own accounts, where it counts as a deposit, ripe for
- In the 2008 bailout of the banks and stock brokers, the executives paid themselves
each millions of dollars in tax payer’s money.