JShape : Java Glossary
I have left this tombstone entry for historical interest.
Was a Java GIS (Geographic Information System) (Geographic Infomation System) that:
- Allows you to publish your GIS
data to WWW (World Wide Web) Internet and intranet.
- Handles databases over a gigabyte.
- Allows you integrate your GIS
vector datasets and geo-referenced maps.
- Provides a Java APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
which allow users to customise their programs.
- Provides script commands which allow users to customise their programs without
- Integrates with Google Maps.