Early Coffee Love
A cup of coffee — real coffee — home-browned, home ground, home made, that comes to you dark as a hazel-eye, but changes to a golden bronze as you temper it with cream that never cheated, but was real cream from its birth, thick, tenderly yellow, perfectly sweet, neither lumpy nor frothing on the Java: such a cup of coffee is a match for twenty blue devils and will exorcise them all.~ Henry Ward Beecher (born:1813-06-24 died:1887-03-08 at age:73)
|atomic clock||digital TV (DTV/HDTV)||headset (headphones, microphone, speakers)||mouse (mouse feet, mouse pad)||speakers|
|backup||cellphone (BlackBerry, iPhone)||keyboard (DSK, Cherry, Kinesis)||partition||SSD|
|cables||digital camera (recorder)||iPad||power supply||USB|
|case (computer, DVD)||DVD (carrying case)||iPhone||printer (inkjet, laser)||USB flash drive|
|cleaning||eBook (Kindle, Kobo, Nook, Sony)||iPod||RAM||video card|
|hard disk||monitor||sound card||WiFi|
If you have trouble with your browser freezing on this site, most likely the problem is you have no Java, an obsolete Microsoft Java or possibly an obsolete Sun Java installed. Click to Get The Latest Java.
US Fails To Pay Its Debts
How does the richest country in the history of the world fail to pay its bills?~ Rick Perry (born:1950-03-04 age:65) governor of Texas, presidential hopeful, ex-Democrat.
If Perry is truly interested in the answer to that question, he should have a look at the differences between the USA and other major nations:
- The USA is the only country to offer loopholes to let rich people and corporations pay no taxes.
- The USA is the only country to support a military bigger than every other military on earth combined.
- The USA is the only country to fight large optional wars that drag on for over a decade.
- The USA has the lowest taxes.
- The USA spends twice as much for its private medical system than other countries do for their public systems and gets the worst outcomes.
- Other countries limit how much money individuals, corporations and foreign nations may to contribute to legally buy politicians.
- The USA is a relatively new country with relatively little history. They tend to focus on the immediate future. They don’t properly plan for generations to come.
- The richest people get deepest in debt because they get used to big spending and feel entitled to live high on the hog even when they can no longer afford it.
This page is posted
Optional Replicator mirror
Your face IP:[126.96.36.199]
You are visitor number|