CMP (Canadian Mind Products)�s purpose is to stand up for the rights of plants and animals. Animals also includes cetacea, humans, gay people, atheists, war victims and invertebrates. CMP attempts to inculcate planetary consciousness � concern for the planet as a whole. A subgoal is to teach people to use computers effectively, particularly with the Java computer language.
Surprisingly, Trump is the bigger danger to the planet. Hitler merely wanted to conquer the planet. Trump wants to destroy it. Huh?
Even though 17 federal security agencies (including the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation), CIA (Central Intelligence Agency), NSA (National Security Agency) and Homeland Security) said Putin influenced the US election my hacking and releasing emails, Trump insists this did not happen. He offers no evidence to support this view. Trump is not an expert on hacking. He did not examine the FBI ’s evidence. Why is he telling this stupid lie?
~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:68)
- I think the most probable explanation is Trump is a sort of Manchurian candidate. Putin put him into office as a puppet. This was a cheap, safe, bloodless way to take over the USA. The Citizen’s United decision of the John Roberts supreme court opened the door to buy the election. This idea so freaks Americans, they are too afraid to even think it.
- During the election, Trump took various favours from Putin, and, in return, publicly promised Putin some favours once he was in office, such as not going to the aid of NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organisation) countries if they were attacked and backing off Syria, Crimea and the Ukraine. Trump wants to convince the American people Putin is a lovely man, and America should do him favours. Thus he has to minimise the significance of the cyber attacks.
- Even the most right wing Trump supporters are aghast at the notion of the president being an agent of a foreign nation. All he can do is loudly and repeatedly deny it.
Lifetime Healthcare Budget
You will spend most of your lifetime budget of health care in your last year of life. The care in that year will be the most expensive and the least effective. As we invent ever more sophisticated and expensive ways to keep a moribund patients alive just a little longer, geriatric care absorbs more and more of the total health budget, depriving younger people of quality care they might otherwise get. Here are some ideas to reduce the costs of geriatric care without harming the elderly:
~ Roedy (born:1948-02-04 age:68)
- Don’t push (possibly or even suggest) painful/expensive procedures on the elderly unless they will provide significantly improved quality of life or longevity.
- Allow physician-assisted suicide as a routine option for those in the last year of life, neither pushed nor discouraged.
- Allow a do-not-resuscitate option on hospital admittal forms so it can be requested without fuss.
- Provide education to the public to discourage them from demanding treatments (such as continued life support for a brain dead patient) that have no hope.
Please feel free to use any of the quotations or public service ads on the mindprod.com site on your own website, blog or social media page.
This page is posted
Optional Replicator mirror
Your face IP:[22.214.171.124]
You are visitor number|