Ace Utilities : Java Glossary
- Ace Utilities
The Acelogix Ace utilities are an inexpensive, beautifully done little suite of
Windows Utilities. The current version is 6.3.0
Last revised/verified: 2016-09-24.
They work on XP, W2003, Vista, W2008, W7-32, W7-64, W8-32, W8-64, W2012, W10-32 and W10-64
and perhaps others. They are easy to use, load and execute quickly, without a lot of
confusing options you never use. I have not detected any bugs for many years. The
pieces I use most frequently include:
- Clean out registry of junk.
- Get rid of orphaned shortcuts.
- Defrag/compact the registry.
- What out what is getting loaded at boot time and suppress or remove some of
- Visualise how disk space is being chewed up.
- Clean up after failed uninstalls.
- Get rid of junk files.
- Wipe files and file tails
- Erase your history.
They detect new versions automatically and install the with a click.