9/11 in a Nutshell
In a Nutshell
What are you to make of all this?
- Speaking metaphorically, George W. Bush slept with the enemy, before, during and
- Speaking metaphorically, the arsonists (bin Laden & friends) had a dozen
meetings with the building owner (George W. Bush) before the fire (9-11).
- Bush Sr. and bin Laden Sr. are business partners from way back. They both still
work together for defence contractor Carlyle Group.
- bin Laden met with CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) bigwigs 72 days prior to 911 in
Dubai in a hospital. They did not arrest him.
- Bush asked the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) to stop its investigation
of the bin Laden family prior to 9/11.
- In the week prior to 9/11 all of Bush’s cabinet met
with Mahmud Ahmad, the Pakistani ISI (Inter-Services Intelligence)
head of security, the
man who is fingered in bankrolling bin Laden by wiring to $100,000 to the lead hijacker Mohamed Atta. The instant the first
plane hit on 9/11 hit Mahmud Ahmad was having breakfast with Representative Porter Goss, R-Sanibel,
Senator Bob Graham (D-Florida) and other members of the House Intelligence Committee.
- As 9/11 unfolded, according to the
CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) ’s Fifth Estate,
Bush Sr. dined with bin Laden’s brother, Shafig bin Laden at the Ritz Carlton
- As 9/11 unfolded, Bush holed up with a bunch of children
reading them a story about a pet goat. All planes were ordered to land. No planes were
scrambled. Bush did not give the order to fire until after 9/11 was over.
- bin Laden conveniently left a confession tape behind in Afghanistan and made other
public pronouncements of his guilt.
- The head German security said Al-Qaeda could not possibly have pulled it off. It
was far beyond their capability.
- Bush appointed Thomas Kean as 9/11 investigator. He has
business ties with the bin Laden family.
- Bush invaded Afghanistan without showing any evidence either bin Laden or
Afghanistan had anything to do with 9/11. He continues to
occupy Afghanistan under a new dictator, Unocal’s Hamid Karzai and they are building a Unocal
pipeline through Afghanistan (which is what I originally predicted the war was really
all about.) The people are no better off. They have the exact same nightmares, with the
addition of rape gangs. To top it off, Afghanistan is now #1 in the world in heroin
exporting due to a complete lack of drug enforcement. It would cost only $20 million to totally shut down the heroin trade, but Bush Inc. Red
Ink has allowed a staggering 3000 tons to be exported. Bush is now the biggest heroin
pusher in America, reviving the drug trade the Taliban had shut down. The
UN (United Nations)
announced they were exporting 75% of the world’s
supply and later ABC news said they were exporting 87% of the
- Bush tries to confuse the American public making them think bin Laden and Saddam
Hussein are one and the same. This way he can punish Saddam and let bin Laden off
It seems that if bin Laden is guilty, then so is Bush. Bush helped
whomever did 9/11 by making sure none of the four planes were
I suspect that bin Laden is just a CIA
doing his job.