The image in the top left corner is Michael Zehaf-Bibeau
He was the shooter at the War Memorial and Parliament killed today.
- Why attack the War Memorial Monument? That is almost purely
symbolic. I think it was meant to protest Canada’s pride in how
it behaved in Afghanistan. The shooter could have blown the monument
up in the middle of the night, but he chose to kill a ceremonial
military guard instead. I guess that was a symbolic blow at the
Canadian soldiers who illegally invaded Afghanistan.
- What is the significance that the shooter used a double barrel shotgun? It suggests he intended to kill only one person, namely Steven Harper.
Zehaf-Bibeau got right to Harper’s door.
He knew he would get at most one quick shot at Harper before he was killed, and he wanted that shot to count.
- What is the significance that the shooter was Caucasian? It means
he was not a foreign ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria)
agent, though he was an Islamic convert and ISIS sympathiser.
- terrorism is defined as killing
civilians with the intent of changing their political affiliation. So, since the only person killed was a soldier,
neither of the two events is terrorism, though Steven Harper claimed otherwise in his address.
If you can’t find what you are looking for, try searching the
mindprod.com site with the Google custom
If you have trouble with prices not displaying, your browser freezing, or
boxes, then click to Get The Latest Java
Then test your
. If all Applets work, but the program listings don’t,
Just what is fair to fight back misbehaving religions? e.g.:
~ Roedy (born: 1948-02-04 age: 66)
- Wahabi Muslims who destroy the shrines of other religions.
- Muslims or Christians who try to set up theocracies in countries that do not want
- Catholics who try to impose their religious superstitions about contraception,
abortion, homosexuality, end-of-life decisions on the entire population.
- Churches that aid and abet pedophiles to shield them from secular law.
- Churches that encourage the intimidation or killing of gays, abortion doctors
- Churches that insist on teaching their religious superstitions about science in
- Religions that teach that their adherents are the master race and as such have
the god-given right to confiscate the lands and property of others.
- Churches that harm their own children, e.g. by denying them medical care, forcing
them to handle poisonous snakes, beating them or forcing painful or unsanitary
circumcisions on them.
will maintain a local copy of the entire mindprod.com
website on your hard disk for superfast
access and access when the mindprod.com
It is all but certain man will go extinct within the next century or two. The
interesting question is, how much of the rest of the tree of life will he take with him
when he goes.
~ Roedy (born: 1948-02-04 age: 66)
Whenever anti-abortionists say that the famous abortion doctor, Dr. Morgentaler,
murdered babies, this is delusional. Do they have any idea what a blastula looks like
or how microscopic it is? It is not a baby! It is not even as human as
a jellyfish, not even as human as a water flea. Further, murder is a technical
term meaning unlawful killing. Yet their complaint is that what Morgentaler
did was not unlawful. Their complaint is thus self contradictory.
Creationists were never big on logic or precision in language.
They may, for religious reasons, consider killing a blastula equally wicked to
killing a baby, but it is most definitely not literally baby killing. That is demented.
Their reasons for objecting are superstitious, based on the belief in a soul (ghost)
possessing the fertilised egg at conception. This is a purely religious notion without
even a scintilla of evidence to support it. Christians should not be permitted to
impose their religious superstitions on others, especially when they jail or murder
them as a consequence.
(born: 1948-02-04 age: 66)
Please feel free to use any of the quotations or public service ads
on the mindprod.com site on your own
website, blog or social media page.